Δευτέρα, 9 Φεβρουαρίου 2015
Σάββατο, 7 Φεβρουαρίου 2015
Τρίτη, 3 Φεβρουαρίου 2015
- Nutrifying Egg Hair Mask
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk (for shoulder length hair use 1/2 cup)
- A squeeze of lemon
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
1. With one or two eggs, depending on the length and volume of your hair, separate the egg whites and egg yolk. Beat the separated egg yolks in a clean barter.
2. Add 1 cup of milk and two table spoons of olive oil to the gooey egg mixture and mix well.
3. Add a squeeze of a lemon to the mixture for a refreshing feel of your scalp.
4. Massage well into scalp, working from the roots to the hair ends, and let it sit for at least fifteen minutes. Cover with a disposable plastic shower cap as you do not want egg-y drops everywhere.
5. Using lukewarm or cold water, rinse very well and effectively, tackling all areas of your scalp to get rid of egg bits.
6. Use an organic shampoo i you want to make a final cleanse of your hair.
- Yogurt Homemade Hair Mask
- A half cup of yogurt (or less depending on your hair volume and length)
- A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- A teaspoon of honey
1. Mix the yogurt, apple cider vinegar and honey in a bowl.
2. Apply the mixture to the scalp, working from the roots to the ends of the hair.
3. Let it sit for at least fifteen minutes before rinsing with warm water.
4. Wash again with shampoo to rid of the bad smelling yogurt.
- Strawberry Homemade Hair Mask
- A handful of fresh strawberries, preferable seven for medium long hair. (It depends on your hair, really)
- A tablespoon of coconut oil
- A tablespoon of honey
1. Blend the ingredients to form a fine puree of sorts.
2. Apply the mixture to damp hair, working from roots to tips of hair.
3. Rinse well with warm water. You don't even need organic shampoo cause strawberries have their own mouth-watering delicious smell.
- Avocado Homemade Hair Mask
- A small ripe avocado
- A tablespoon of olive oil or almond oil
- 1/2 cup of milk
1. Blend the avocado chunks until you get a very smooth avocado puree with absolutely no lumps.
2. Add the milk and olive oil or almond oil and mix very well.
3. Apply to hair starting from the hair roots till the very tip of hair.
4. Cover with a hair cap and wait for at least fifteen minutes. Now would be an excellent time for a warm cozy bubble bath
5. Rinse well with warm water. Use your fingers effectively to remove all avocado residue.
- Banana Homemade Hair Mask
- Two Overripe Bananas
- I tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- A table spoon of honey
1. Blend two ripe bananas very smoothly, until there are absolutely no chunks or weeny banana pieces. You must be having time to spare for the fine blending, people.
2. Add the honey, coconut and olive oil to your delicious mixture and blend again.
3. Slather the smoothie into your scalp and lengths of your hair and let it settle and sink into your scalp for at least five minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly well with warm water. Take your time to comb through, removing any pieces (especially if you didn't blend until there was no room for small chunks)
5. You can do a final rinse even without any organic shampoos as bananas smell good and delicious.